A rare opportunity to own a historic & signature landmark in the King William Historic District at 107 King William St., San Antonio, TX. Known as the Anton Wulff House, the approximately 6,000 SF, 3 story structure was built in 1870, in the Italianate style, of locally quarried limestone block. In use as office since 1964, the property was fully renovated by the San Antonio Conservation Society in 1975 for use as its headquarters, but is now available for conversion back to residential use. The original floor plan and many historic features remain. Also included is the 1,400 SF August Stuemke barn, relocated to the site and renovated in 1982. There is a previously historic approved design for a 2,000 SF expansion, for a possible 9,400 SF total improved square footage. The site totals 1.16 acres of land, is Riverwalk adjacent and is bounded by Cesar Chavez Blvd, S. St. Mary's St., King William St. and Washington St. The location is at the gateway entrance to the King William Historic District (Texas' first designated residential historic district) and is walkable to downtown and all the restaurants and amenities of the King William/Southtown District. The property is currently zoned O-2 S (Office), H HE (Historic, Exceptional Landmark), RIO-4 overlay.
Listing #1571039 Courtesy of Yndo Commercial Real Estate Co. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.